I read a good friend's blog tonight. Her son just turned 13, and as she reflected on the speed with which he arrived at this age, I couldn't help but cry. Before I was a mother, I never understood...and now I just sit by and watch the whirlwind of growing up happen before my very eyes. I want so badly to just push pause for a second, so I can feel like I'm enjoying and savoring it...so that I feel like not missing anything...so that I can stamp it all on my heart so that I never, ever forget. I think that's why I love my camera so much. It keeps what I can't--a perfect picture of right now.
I took a few minutes the other day to set up a "photo studio" in my bedroom. He is such a beauty. I hope you enjoy.



oh, and I can't neglect to give credit to another photographer, who is my greatest assistant! here he is reviewing his latest shot. *wink wink*
No comments:
Post a Comment