2009:
a new job.
a new (to me) car.
a new baby.
made some new friends.
grew apart from some old ones.
reconnected with some really old ones.
four twilight books, two beth moore bible studies, and a dozen road trips.
4,000 pictures (maybe more).
less money, but more time...what a great trade-off.
I'm very excited for 2010. I hope for a few things:
living with even less, so that we can give more.
patience and kindness. sometimes I think I don't have any of either.
when I don't have possessions to give, that I remember to give time.
the following prayer has been taped to my mirror for almost 10 years...but it is still my prayer as I begin 2010.
Lord, I give up all my own plans and purposes, all my own desires and hopes, and accept Your will for my life. I give myself, my life, my all utterly to You to be Yours forever. Fill me and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. Use me as You will, send me where You will, work out Your whole will in my life at any cost, now and forever.
love this. Love ALL of this....:)
ReplyDelete